PHP Developer- Energy Global (Rotterdam)
Energy Global is an energy trading company responsible for purchasing and selling energy. We have the challenging and exciting responsibility, to forecast the price, the consumption, the production, and the distribution of energy. Energy Global is indirectly responsible for the distribution of 16% of the energy used in the Dutch consumer market. Our customers are larger utility companies such as Budget Thuis.
Since we create all of our applications ourselves, we are looking for a Medior PHP developer willing to help us grow and increase our stake in the Dutch energy market.
What can we offer you?
- Gross Salary of €3500,- €4200 euro (based on education and work experience, 40-hour workweek)
- Travel allowance with a maximum of €300 a month;
- 25 holiday days per year with the possibility to buy more;
- 8% holiday bonus;
- Maximum of 5% year bonus;
- 6% pension plan without its own contribution;
- Social events, team building events, parties, and Friday beers!
At Energy Global, you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. You must be proactive and feel excited to bring Energy Global to the next level. As a medior PHP developer, you will be able to help us in various ways. The main reason we are looking for a senior is to help our traders to build, shape, or refine the algorithms that help us trade. In this position, we would also like you to coach junior developers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining web applications;
- Collaboration with other teams to integrate systems developed by them
- Integration of API’s and external services (RESTful);
- Writing automated tests and reviewing your peers’ code to help keep our coding standards high;
- Active participation in the product development and staying up-to-date on technology and industry’s best practices, with an eye on practical use;
- Monitor, analyze, improve performance, and responsiveness of the web application, and specifically the Front End components and infrastructure.
We would like you to bring:
- Relevant 3+ years experience with PHP and Symfony
- Experience in handling projects autonomously with demonstrable results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (and Dutch)
- Experience with the Scrum methodology
Questions & contact person
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Carlijn Rombout by phone 06-39 49 25 02 or mail email@example.com